English 英语

Egly-Ouriet
Egly Ouriet Brut Tradition GC Champagne NV

TASTING NOTES

The Brut Tradition Grand Cru is sourced from three grand cru villages (Bouzy, Ambonnay and Verzenay), and is therefore unsurprisingly dominated by Pinot Noir, which makes up 70% of the blend, the remaining 30% being Chardonnay. “Very grown-up, with buttery richness intermingling with aromas of nuts and toasted almonds. There's a lovely weight to the fruit on the palate and a creamy gutsiness to it as well. Dry and pure.”, Decanter, '50 festive favourites'

¥825.00
  • COUNTRY
    France
  • STYLE
    Sparkling
  • PRODUCER
    Egly-Ouriet
  • REGION
    Champagne
  • COLOUR
    White
  • BOTTLE SIZE
    750ml
  • APPELLATION
  • GRAPE
    Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
  • COUNTRY
    France
  • STYLE
    Sparkling
  • PRODUCER
    Egly-Ouriet
  • REGION
    Champagne
  • COLOUR
    White
  • BOTTLE SIZE
    750ml
  • APPELLATION
  • GRAPE
    Pinot Noir, Chardonnay

Egly-Ouriet

Domaine Egly-Ouriet Champagne is one of the leading Grower Champagne families in the region. Their age-worthy, sumptuous and at times surreal “artisanal” bottlings are unquestionably the pinnacle of Pinot Noir-based Champagne and are highly sought after throughout the world.

  • Style EN - Old World
  • Style EN - New World